Friday, November 03, 2006

RESTLESS COWBOY



See The Onion for their hilarious item on The Restless Heart Syndrome, and cowboys who can't sit still. I just want to point out that I'm a restless cowgirl. I mean, how can you be a healthy adult and live someplace like Minnesota and not long for the panorama of The Grand Canyon and the year round sunshine of Arizona, or the breathtaking views on the Big Sur in California?

I was in the state of being sedentary before this, but I gotta say that Jesus puts a fire under you so that you can't sit still, you just want to get out and meet people. This is what happened to me and I spent one and a half years traveling all over the U.S.

2 comments:

Trailady said...

Love the picture Gabrielle! I'm into all 'horse' things. I believe they are God's most beautiful creation. :o)

imfreenow.blogspot.com said...

Yes they are.