Tuesday, February 14, 2006

JESUS NEVER SAYS....


Don't get too close to me.

I need some space.

I'll talk to you later, I'm busy right now.

What do you want from me? Everything?

You depend on me too much.

Get a life!

I think we should start seeing other people.

What did you think? This was going to last forever?

I'm just getting out of a relationship. I'm not ready for something new right now.

I'm too into my career, I don't have time for a relationship.

I like you, but I just don't think you're the right one for me.

You're not my type.

I don't love you.

Find someone your own age.

You're too obsessive for me.

You are too uneducated to be with me.

All good things must come to an end.

WHAT HE DOES SAY!

"I have loved you with an everlasting love."

"You are the apple of my eye."

"I will never leave you or forsake you!"

"Nothing can separate you from my love, not persecution, distress, famine or sword, not life or death, angels, principalities, powers, world rulers...or any thing in all of creation..."

"he who loses his life for my sake will find it"

"I will give you rest"

"no one can snatch you out of my hand"

can you think of any others?



(for Valentines day)

3 comments:

Trailady said...

Thank you for posting this. SOOOO true!!! :o)

Gingers Mom said...

That was really beautiful. Cheered me up tonight. Thank you.

imfreenow.blogspot.com said...

Good to hear from you, Kristin,