Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I Guess I Got Tagged Over At Night Writer's Blog

Reverend Mother mentioned that she wanted to tag me. So here goes.
A- Available or Single?

I'm single and available, but that depends on who you are, he he.

B- Best Friend.
Definitely Jesus Christ.

C- Cake or Pie.
This is a very tough question because of the existence of chocolate tortes and French silk pie. It would have to be a toss up. There's caramel pecan too.

D- Drink of Choice.
Here is one of the reasons there has to be a heaven. There are never enough beverage choices in life. We are so limited. Pop is sweet and the sugar is bad for you and for your teeth. Milk is good for you but can be fattening. Juices can add up to too much sugar as well. Tea and coffee become our choices for the non-caloric benefits. Unfortunately, I don't like the taste of tea that well, leaving me very few choices. I love coffee, but how much coffee can you drink? I also love mango juice.

E- Essential Item.
I learned to have only essentials while traveling around the country in a car with my two cats. Cats are essential, thus a cat-box is also essential. The Bible is essential. My computer is essential.

F- Favorite Color.
Red. I've always loved red. As a kid, when I'd get a fever during a cold I'd go asking for red. I also like periwinkle blue.

G- Gummi Bears or Worms.
Love gummi bears.

H- Hometown.
Fergus Falls, Minnesota. It was a heavenly beginning.

I- Indulgence.
My indulgence is travel and camping, if I have the money to do so. I want to go global. Lately my indulgence is to be on the internet. I almost prefer that to going to movies, but actually movies are a big indulgence.

J- January or February.
February. Weird question. In Minnesota, aren't we just getting through both of them?

K- Kids.
Kids? I have taught Sunday School to compensate for not having them. But I have some awesome nephews and nieces in my life too who have made the difference. Oh, I almost forgot. Cats have been like little kids in my life. Pet owners are pretty silly about that.

L- Life is incomplete without…
Animals. And of course, a relationship with Jesus.

M- Marriage Date.
Can't predict that, especially now when it looks like it's going to be the marriage supper of the Lamb coming sooner.

N- Number of Siblings?
Five. Three brothers and two sisters, living around the country and the world.

O- Oranges or Apples?
For some reason I don't like apples that well and they're supposed to be so healthy!

P- Phobias/Fears.
I'm better at denial than fear. Don't like to think about my fears. God has been at work to help me overcome numerous fears. I live above fear better at certain times in my life. My biggest fear to overcome is lack of provision and failure.

Q- Favorite Quote.
Man was born free, but he is everywhere in chains, by French philosopher Rousseau
And since you already read this coming into my blog...here's another one:
And with what do we pay when we purchase the truth? Why, young man,
we buy it with our time, and with our youth.
And here's another:
There's only one trouble with running away. You always meet yourself when you get there.
from the movie "The Leech Woman"

R- Reasons to smile.
On the third day, Jesus rose from the dead. I think that if Jesus can overcome death, then anything in life can be transcended. Laughter is transcending.

S- Season(ing).
Season: Spring
Seasoning: Curry

T- Tag Three.
Kingdavid, Kev, Trailady

U- Unknown Fact About Me.
Should I say? OK. I am a weak thing. I am the weakest thing there is. When God said He chose the "weak things of the world..." He meant me.

V– Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals.
Vegetables are nice, but what am I supposed to do when I'm hungry?

W- Worst Habit.
I'm too embarrassed to admit that I'm still trying to teach myself to get out the tissue instead of using my finger when my nose needs cleaning.

X– X-rays or Ultrasounds.
I can't believe how many X-rays I've had, and every time I freak out just a little, you know, worrying about radiation.

Y- Your Favorite Foods.
All I can think of is chocolate and chicken. I love chocolate and it's amazing all the ways people have thought of to prepare chicken.

Z- Zodiac.
This is the perfect opportunity to take out the four spiritual laws and preach. The Zodiac is naughty, I don't believe in it.
(hide

No comments: